Identity of the data controller
Personal data are collected by CUSTOMER EXPERIENCE, whose trading name is Luxury Attitude, a “société par actions simplifiée” incorporated under French law with share capital of €31,000 whose registered office is 71, rue Chardon Lagache, 75016 Paris, listed on the Paris Trade & Companies Register under number 414 893 925 (hereinafter "LAA")
- To anyone who signs up to the Luxury Attitude community (the "Community") accessible at the following address http://academy.luxury-attitude.com.
- Anyone (hereinafter an "eMovieLearner") who follows the on-line training course known as "eMovie Learning" entitled "LE LUXE C’EST VOUS!" (the "Training Course"). To be able to access the platform on which the Training Course is available (hereinafter the "Platform"), each eMovieLearner must first become a member of the Community by creating an account.
The Community and the Platform shall be referred to hereinafter as the "Site".
The users of the Community and the eMovieLearners shall be referred to hereinafter collectively as the "Users".
Personal data that can be collected on the Site
LAA collects and processes the data that you communicate to it in order to access the Site, within the framework of Training Courses and within the framework of your participation in the Community, and in particular the following data (some of this information is mandatory in order to sign up);
- Your identity: first name, surname, title, nationality, gender, language, date of birth;
- Your contact details: first name, surname, email address, postal address, telephone number;
- Your job: business sector, name of your company, department, job;
- You login details: email address, password;
- Your photograph used for your "profile" in the Community;
- Your login details;
- Your IP address;
- Any data related to undergoing the Training Course (sessions completed, login dates, login frequency, marks obtained, content provided by the eMovieLearner, etc.);
- Any data published by the User in the Community which allows for his or her direct or indirect identification as well as any technical identifier assigned to this content, the data and times of each contribution and the nature of the operation performed.
As regards bank details, please refer to the last paragraph of this policy.
These data are collected by LAA within the framework of the following operations:
- When creating your account in the Community;
- When you sign up for a Training Course or when you sign up for a Training Course ordered by your employer;
- When following a Training module;
- When participating in the Community.
The mandatory nature of the information the User has to enter on the Site is reported at the time of the collection and on the corresponding forms using asterisks. Some data are collected automatically due to your actions on the website (see the paragraph relating to cookies).
By using the Site within the framework of the Training Course, you accept that we can use your personal data to:
- Provide you with the Training Course, monitor your activity on the Platform, evaluate your answers and performances in view of issuing a certificate;
- Give access, as appropriate, to your employer to reports concerning the following (number of connections to the Platform, state of progress of the Training Course) and the results of your Training (multiple-choice success rate, results obtained at each validation step, etc.).
By participating in the Community, you accept that we can use your personal data to:
- Provide you with access to the content of the Community;
- Enable the other Users of the Community to have access to your contributions: each User of the Community may have access to the contributions of other Users without having to request authorisation from the latter by using the "Follow" function offered by the Site. Thus, any content put on line by a User may be consulted by all the Users who have chosen to follow said User through the "Follow" function: the User cannot restrict access to his or her content.
More generally, by registering on the Site, you accept that we can use your personal data to:
- Send you information: LAA may send you emails to the email address you have entered when creating your personal space to send you information on the LAA services or administrative information. You may also receive marketing information on our partners, provided that you have consented to receive such information beforehand.
- Meet your requests: LAA may use the data collected to answer your requests related to the functioning of the Site, the Training Courses, the LAA services, etc.
- Perform statistical analyses and develop the Site: LAA may perform statistical analysis on the traffic on the Site and the use of the Site to allow for the personalisation and improvement of its services and content in accordance with your needs and your desires.
- Apply the laws and regulations in force and our general terms and conditions of use: LAA may use and disclose the data collected to prevent, detect and investigate any activities potentially prohibited and illegal, have its general terms and conditions of use applied and, in general, protect its rights and those of its Users.
Subject to your consent, LAA may use the data collected for other purposes, which you will be informed of at the time the data are collected.
Storing your data
The data collected by LAA are stored on the servers of a service provider - Microsoft. In this context, the data may be transferred, stored and processed in the United States or in any other country where this service provider is based. For the data coming from the European Union that it processes, this service provider has adhered to the Safe Harbor principles.
Through this service provider, LAA implements professional standards that guarantee the security and confidentiality of the data you have given to it.
Communicating your data
LAA undertakes to keep all personal data collected via the Site and to share them pursuant to the provisions of the French Law No 78-17 of 6 January 1978 on Information Technology, Data Files, and Civil Liberties, as amended in 2004.
LAA may give service providers access to your personal data to provide services related to the Site, including maintenance, analyses, marketing, advertising, data processing, distribution of emails, etc. These service providers will only have access to your data to provide services and shall be bound by the same obligations of security and confidentiality as LAA, who shall remain the data controller in your respect.
LAA may share your data to prevent, detect, investigate and take measures against any activities potentially prohibited or illegal, any situation threatening the security or any other right and interest of users or any individual, any breach of its general terms and conditions of use, if authorised or required by law and if LAA considers in good faith that it is necessary to share them. LAA may also send your personal data to respond to legal proceedings of any nature, court orders, any legal action or implementing measures of the law that are required by the competent authorities.
LAA may only share your personal data for other purposes with your explicit and prior consent.
Traffic data and Cookies
Traffic data are generated when you are connected to internet and to the Site. These data are collected by LAA for statistical purposes to carry out analyses on the traffic y of the Site and improve the Site to make it more efficient and more suited to your needs and tastes.
LAA may, in particular, collect the following data:
- Service providers;
- IP Address;
- Version and type of browser used by the user of the Site;
- Connection time on the Site;
- Internet pages consulted on the Site;
- The links on which you click on the Site;
- Your geographic location.
What is a cookie?
Cookies are small files that are placed on your computer when you browse through a website and that may be read during your visits to this same website. A cookie is not used to collect your personal data without your knowledge but to record information on your browsing, which may be read directly by LAA during your visits and subsequent searches on the Site (such as, for example, the pages you have looked at, the date and time you looked at said pages, or your account login details and session settings).
LAA stores cookies on your hard drive containing, for example, information related to your browsing on the Site and your preferences, the purpose of which is to allow for or facilitate communication, to allow for the provision of the services requested by the users, to recognise users on a subsequent visit, to personalise the site for the users and to allow LAA, internally, to carry out analysis on the traffic of the Site's information pages in order to improve its content.
To be able to browse on the Site and use the LAA services, you have to accept the installation of cookies on your computer. If you are against cookies being stored on your computer, you can set up your browser so that it refuses certain cookies or prohibits the installation of cookies. However, if you decide to refuse all cookies, your browsing on the Site will be reduced and access to certain functions of the LAA services will be limited.
Here are a few examples to set up your browsers:
For Internet Explorer (7, 8, 9):
- Internet Options
- Set up as you wish
- Show advanced settings
- Set up as you wish
For Mozilla Firefox:
- Menu "Tools"
- Tab "Privacy"
- Set up as you wish
- Set up as you wish
Your prior express consent will be required to install any cookies other than those described in this section. To avoid any inconvenience caused by systematic requests for authorisation, and to benefit from uninterrupted browsing, LAA may memorise your refusal or acceptance of certain cookies.
Pursuant to the French Law No 78-17 of 6 January 1978 on Information Technology, Data Files and Civil Liberties, as amended in 2004, you have a right of access, rectification, opposition and deletion of your data which may be exercised with LAA by sending an email to: email@example.com.
Pursuant to the laws and regulations in force, your request has to be signed, accompanied by a photocopy of an ID document, and it has to state the address to which the reply should be be sent to you.
Bank details and order analysis system (fraud detection)
The bank details regarding your order undergo automated data processing controlled by BNP Paribas. The purpose of this automated data processing is to allow for the authentication of the peoples making a payment and to combat bank card fraud.
Pursuant to the French Law on Information Technology, Data Files and Civil Liberties of 6 January 1978, you have, at all times, a right of access, rectification and opposition by writing by mail, and by proving your identity, to:
APAC TDC Val de Marne, TSA 30233
94729 Fontenay sous Bois Cedex